Saturday, March 13, 2010

Oxygen 2010


Oxygen tickets went on sale yesterday and this truly is great news. Personally I never really saw the attraction of Oxygen, to me the thought of camping in a dirty field without a shower for four days wasn't all that appealing. For years all I've heard from everyone is how great oxygen is and how much I would love it. I always remained sceptical. But this is a new decade, it's the summer of 2010 I'm a college student I'll be 18 and it has to be said that this years line up is fantastic.So despite all my past protests I have made up my mind, I am going to Oxygen and I am excited about it. Well if you can't beat them, join them!


Here is a list of some of the great artists who are confirmed for this summers festival.


EMINEM, MUSE, JAY-Z, THE BLACK EYED PEAS, KASABIAN, THE PRODIGY, FLORENCE+THE MACHINE, PAOLO NUTINI, FAITHLESS, STEREOPHONICS, DAVID GUETTA, VAMPIRE WEEKEND, MUMFORD & SONS JOHN MAYER, HOT CHIP, CALVIN HARRIS, NEWTON FAULKNER, GOSSIP, THE TEMPER TRAP, EMPIRE OF THE SUN, GOLDFRAPP, LA ROUX, WOLFMOTHER, RISE AGAINST, THE CORAL, BROKEN SOCIAL SCENE, ELLIE GOULDING, TWO DOOR CINEMA CLUB, ARMAND VAN HELDEN, STEVE ANGELLO, SIMIAN MOBILE DISCO, EROL ALKAN, STEVE AOKI, A-TRAK, AEROPLANE


P.S. I would like to wish my Mammy a happy Mothers Day!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment